Middle School Athletic Eligibility Requirements*
- Eligibility is determined each quarter and is made official by the Athletic Director only.
- Student-athletes must pass at least 4 classes each quarter. Failure to do so results in the student being INELIGIBLE.
- Minimum GPA is 2.0.
- Students with a 2.0 or higher are ELIGIBLE.
- Students below a 2.0 for a quarter, but a 2.0 or higher in the previous quarter will be placed on PROBATION for 1 quarter. They can still practice and participate in games.
- Students below a 2.0 for 2 consecutive quarters are INELIGIBLE.
* Individual coaches may have additional eligibility requirements.*
Student-athletes who are suspended from school will be ineligible for athletics for 14 days, beginning with the first day of the suspension.